For the reasons outlined on this page, Cookies are files that are installed in your computer from the moment you access our website.
The application we use to obtain and analyse navigation information is as follows: Google Analytics: www.google.com/analytics/ y http://www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html
This application, developed by Google, analyses the audience that accesses our website. Our company can use this data to improve our own services and to offer services to other companies. You can find out about these other uses via the links provided below:
This tool does not obtain data on the names and surnames of users or the postal address from which they have navigated to our site. The information obtained relates, for example, to the number of pages you visit, the language, the social network in which our news items are published, the city to which the IP address from which users access our site is assigned, the number of users who visit our website, the frequency and reoccurrence of visits, the time taken in the visit, the navigator used and the operator or type of terminal used to visit our website.
We use this information to improve our website, detect new requirements and assess the improvements to be introduced in order to provide our users with a better service.
In order to allow, find out about, block or remove the cookies installed in your computer you can configure these options in the navigator you use to surf the web.
According to which navigator you use, you can find information about how you can do this as follows:
- Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
- Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html